Thursday 7 February 2008

Kitty & The Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn

Kittys radio show is a popular as it ever was she has written a book "Underneath Your Skin" which is just about to be released and a boyfriend to boot - Ben who is also Pack.

But, her Dad calls with news that her Mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer so she and Ben head straight back to Denver to be with her family.However, her old Pack headed by Karl & Meg is in Denver and Kitty's appearance in Denver is not taken too well by Karl. Not only that Kitty's friend Rick, a vampire is planning to take over the city from another vampire, Arturo.

This is the fourth book in what is one of my favourite Vamp/Were series and I was happy to discover that there at least another 3 books planned.

Kitty is a brilliant character and all the books, so far have been written in the first person so you get a real feel for Kitty, her boyfriend, ben is great but, I don't feel his character has been fully developed yet so will be good to see what happens to him in the future.

There are a lot of novels out there based on vampires/were's and its easy to get overloaded with them and think this series is just another jumping on the bandwagon but, it really isn't the whole radio show for the Supernatural is quite unique, or at least I haven't found another series like it and this series is just brilliant!

2 comments:

Margo. said...

Sounds good hun.

I tagged you for a meme on my blog btw. ;)

Ladytink_534 said...

I keep hearing about this series. I'll have to give it a try, thanks!