Saturday 29 December 2007

Reading Challenge for 2008

I have signed up to do a reading challenge in 2008! this is my first one ever ~woo hoo~ and you basically have to:

1.Read a minimum of 8 books published in 2008. (Library books are acceptable!)
2. No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
3. At least 4 titles must be fiction.
4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
5. Titles may be changed at any time.

On the outset I think it may be quite easy for me as I buy lots of books through the year but, thinking on it a lot of books I buy are paperbacks and as hardbacks usually get published first will just have to see what happens!

Copy & paste the link below to sign up:
http://1morechapter.com/pub/

2 comments:

Marg said...

I hope you enjoy participating in your first challenge! I joined several in 2006, and then decided not to do any in 2007, but I am back with a vengeance in 2008!

Margo. said...

Good luck Clare. xXx