Thursday 9 October 2008

A Visit To The North

I will be away after today on my bi-annual trip to the lake district, one of my favourite places in the UK, I work in London all week so you couldn't get further away from the environment I work in to the environment I will be going to.

I am a very keen photographer as some of you may know and there are a million opportunities for photo's up there so I may well post some when I get back, I doubt I will get much reading done up there so will have to catch up when I get back.

2 comments:

Maggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggs said...

Sorry about that, for some reason my post has some of my message missing. I'm sure it wasn't the vodka hehehe. ;)

I had said, I hope you're having a nice time Clare and, I look forward to the photo's. xXx