Mrs S posted a mini challenge for all the participants of the July challenge:
So here are my replies!
1. Describe yourself in one sentence - I am a married thirty something female, no children working in the crazy world of Canary Wharf!!
2. What book will you start the challenge with? I started with Dead Girls Are Easy by Terri Garey.
3. Where is your favourite place to read? Anywhere! Mostly i read on the train, on the sofa and in bed.
4. What is your favourite book of all time? Oh too many but, two that stand out are Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier and Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey.
5. Remind us all of your challenge target - its 10 (currently on my third so fingers crossed!)
Tax Season, Semi-Frozen Waves, and Beethoven
9 hours ago